- This event has passed.
CCPA: A Roadmap to Compliance
July 21, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Discovering sensitive data – its location, accessibility, and use – as well as how to protect it and respond to data subject requests (DSRs) can be a monumental task, but one that’s required to comply with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). Organizations that implement the necessary tools for data intelligence and automated processes for compliance see reduced search times (31%) and improved data quality (28%).
Do you have the tools and processes in place to meet regulatory compliance and succeed in managing and governing your data?
Join Paradigm Technology and Informatica as we help lead you on your journey to CCPA compliance:
• Addressing CCPA – how companies can take immediate action with best practices
• Operationalize CCPA with key tools and processes to protect data and achieve transparency
• Key benefits of establishing and augmenting data management and governance
• Q&A panel with experts from Paradigm Technology and Informatica
• Chris Gately, Chief Revenue Officer – Paradigm Technology
• Jerry Calvanese, Senior Principal Architect – Informatica
• Marcus Caine, Partner in Data Governance – Paradigm Technology