- One of the largest commercial and freight airlines in the world
- $42.7 billion revenue
- 61,000+ employees
- Averages nearly 6,700 flights per day
- Serves nearly 350 destinations in more than 50 countries
- Top 5 IT initiative at the company airline is to have a single Flight Operation System for Flight Attendants following the merger with another airline.
- Amount of work exceeds what current team is capable of specific to Requirements Gathering and Testing.
- Ability to keep pace with the Business drivers.
- Technical background and knowledge to execute on project deadlines.
Solution & Results
- Paradigm assembled a team of PMs, BAs, and Program Management oversite (specific to Flight Operation Systems) to support the integration of the flight attendant group and bring them all under one system.
- Team organized into 4 PODS with multiple BA’s, SME, and Design Engineers building BPM’s.
- To date, over 88% projects have been Completed or tagged as “On Track” with 98% success.