These systems are part of our OneDirection strategy in recruiting and retaining talent:
- Application materials review
- Phone or online screening interview
- In-house interviews that can involve multiple meetings with many current employees
- Credential review and background checking
- Making the job offer to the selected person
- Agreeing on the amount of the offer
- Employee starting day and on boarding process
- New employee welcome information and introductions (OneDirection 30-60-90 day Integration Plan)
- Training and Professional Development
- Goal setting and feedback
- Coaching and relationship building by the manager
- Formal feedback systems such as performance management or an appraisal process
- Ongoing employee development
- Career planning and pathing
- Promotions, lateral moves, transfers
Paradigm Technology Wins Digital Transformation Engagement with the Largest Malpractice Insurance Company in the US
SCOTTSDALE, Arizona, Nov. 28, 2018 – Paradigm Technology announced today they were chosen to replace a current global systems integrator to complete a master and reference data implementation, data warehouse consolidation, and Data Science program expansion. The...
Paradigm Technology’s Solution Offering Wins Multi-Year Extension with the World’s Largest Domain Name Registrar
SCOTTSDALE, Arizona, Nov. 26, 2018 – Paradigm Technology, a strategic consulting and digital transformation provider, announced today that, in partnership with Informatica, they will be providing interconnectivity amongst legacy and cloud systems to enable a newly...
By Sam Engram, Executive Vice President Your employees have a great interest in ensuring their LinkedIn page is refreshed – up to date. They feel their role has become mundane, is the job they signed up for the job they’re performing? You’ve noticed that they’ve lost...