These systems are part of our OneDirection strategy in recruiting and retaining talent:
- Application materials review
- Phone or online screening interview
- In-house interviews that can involve multiple meetings with many current employees
- Credential review and background checking
- Making the job offer to the selected person
- Agreeing on the amount of the offer
- Employee starting day and on boarding process
- New employee welcome information and introductions (OneDirection 30-60-90 day Integration Plan)
- Training and Professional Development
- Goal setting and feedback
- Coaching and relationship building by the manager
- Formal feedback systems such as performance management or an appraisal process
- Ongoing employee development
- Career planning and pathing
- Promotions, lateral moves, transfers
Written by: Aditya Mudiraj Before looking at Data Stewards and their roles, it’s important to understand Data Governance. “Data governance encompasses the strategies and technologies used to make pure business data stays in compliance with regulations and corporate...
Written by: Mohit Sahgal Good news: this is not another blog on GDPR, articles, recitals, dates, fines, etc. Rather, building on the previous DPIA implementation approach, this blog focuses on GDPR program management, specifically the requirements to have...
Written by: Mohit Sahgal An organization’s ability to perform a Data Protection Impact Assessment (“DPIA”) on a consistently repeatable basis is critical to the success of any GDPR program. For many organizations with hundreds, if not thousands of disparate systems,...