These systems are part of our OneDirection strategy in recruiting and retaining talent:
- Application materials review
- Phone or online screening interview
- In-house interviews that can involve multiple meetings with many current employees
- Credential review and background checking
- Making the job offer to the selected person
- Agreeing on the amount of the offer
- Employee starting day and on boarding process
- New employee welcome information and introductions (OneDirection 30-60-90 day Integration Plan)
- Training and Professional Development
- Goal setting and feedback
- Coaching and relationship building by the manager
- Formal feedback systems such as performance management or an appraisal process
- Ongoing employee development
- Career planning and pathing
- Promotions, lateral moves, transfers
Written by: Mohit Sahgal An organization’s ability to perform a Data Protection Impact Assessment (“DPIA”) on a consistently repeatable basis is critical to the success of any GDPR program. For many organizations with hundreds, if not thousands of disparate systems,...
Scottsdale, AZ - Paradigm Technology, a strategic consulting and digital transformation provider, announced today that John Tuttle has joined the company as its Senior Director of Master Data Management. At Paradigm, John will leverage his expertise, supporting and...
In partnership with Informatica, written by: Mohit Sahgal, Anshuman Sindhar, and Stephan Zoder Click here for the complete white paper: Perfect Order Index Supply Chain costs have steadily increased over time despite concerted efforts by many manufacturing, logistics...