These systems are part of our OneDirection strategy in recruiting and retaining talent:
- Application materials review
- Phone or online screening interview
- In-house interviews that can involve multiple meetings with many current employees
- Credential review and background checking
- Making the job offer to the selected person
- Agreeing on the amount of the offer
- Employee starting day and on boarding process
- New employee welcome information and introductions (OneDirection 30-60-90 day Integration Plan)
- Training and Professional Development
- Goal setting and feedback
- Coaching and relationship building by the manager
- Formal feedback systems such as performance management or an appraisal process
- Ongoing employee development
- Career planning and pathing
- Promotions, lateral moves, transfers
In partnership with Informatica, written by: Mohit Sahgal, Anshuman Sindhar, and Stephan Zoder Supply Chain costs have steadily increased over time despite concerted efforts by many manufacturing, logistics and transportation companies to hold the line. For many of...
Written by: Mohit Saghal, Winston Hsiao, and Annette Wright The amount of data that businesses generate every day is reaching stratospheric heights. Most industry pundits agree that, at the current rate of data creation, the total amount of data in the world will...
Scottsdale, AZ - Paradigm Technology, a strategic consulting and digital transformation partner, announced today that Michael Stell has joined the Executive Team as the Chief Financial Officer. Mr. Stell is a leader with over 16 years of progressive experience in...