- Global technology and networking company
- $598M+ in revenue
- Growth by acquisition which created siloed IT and Business departments.
- Global operation with global stakeholders.
- Significant duplication of customer information across multiple systems.
- Disparate business processes for customer creation and maintenance across the globe.
- Poor data quality with no data standards even within the same source system. No requirement documentation before we went in.
- Needed a single view of a customer that crosses multiple global channels/departments.
- Needed to be able to support a global workforce.
Solution & Results
- Established an enterprise cloud-based data management system.
- Implemented a master data management (MDM) solution, including key customer characteristics and demographics.
- Enabled new processes for customer creation and maintenance.
- Established data governance principles and performance measures.